Monday, March 16, 2015

Eva's saying hello!

Hi all,

*waves*

I am new around here and trying not to get too terribly lost! To tell the truth, it's a little confusing but I think I'll fit right in, because I'm really loving the paranormal genre more and more lately. After a rocky start reading books featuring alphas that were TOO alpha - if you know what I mean - I've found that paranormal has gotten a bit more ... fun.

And reading should be fun, right? I think so!

I'm the kind of author who always sneaks in a little humor here and there. A dwarf telling the heroine shapeshifter she can lay off the ice cream any time. A vampire who meets a girl that likes really raw meat. Mmm! And throw into the mix a few reclusive witches and puking heroes and you've got .... you've got... well a mess! But it's a mess that ends well. All stories should end well.

The serial shapeshifter story I'm currently writing for the Sexy to Go monthly anthology isn't at the end point yet, so, safe to say, things are only going to get worse before they get better. But that's okay. The other thing I like about paranormal romance is you can have battles featuring very strong opponents. These folks aren't wimpy and their fights are quick and deadly. Only the winner is left standing, and to the winner goes the spoils....

That brings me to another thing I like about paranormal romance and erotica - it invariably involves the power structure. In any relationship, there's always a power dynamic. Maybe it's unclear or it shifts or it just remains unsaid, but I guarantee you it's there. Writing paranormal erotica and romance gives me a chance to explore power dynamics and blur the gender roles.

Stay tuned for more info on the ongoing story. Having an alpha female and how the males react to her will be fun! Oh, and she's pregnant. Grouchy, female and alpha? Yeah, this is going to be so much fun!

Eva

Sign Up for Eva's Sexy Romance Readers news here: http://eepurl.com/bdbAsr

Author Bio and Contact:

Eva Lefoy writes and reads all kinds of romance, and is a die-hard Trekkie. She’s also terribly addicted to chocolate, tea, and hiking. One of these days, she’ll figure out the meaning of life, quit her job, and go travel the galaxy. Until then, she’s writing down all her dirty thoughts for the sake of future explorers.

New: Website


1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!